A Monday's Farewell!

I am off, Dear Reader! Yes, you probably already knew that, but this time I am off (as of 6:00 a.m.) to a thrilling new destination. My hubby decided to take me on a sudden and very unexpected trip...to ARUBA! Are you scratching your head? I kinda was. I'm not a "tropical paradise" kinda girl, so the thought had never crossed my mind. This is our first trip alone together in 24 years of marriage...so I am hoping to spend time together reviving our affection and friendship before we are empty nesters. Here's to new places, new foods, new adventures! I'll come back and tell you all about it, Darlin'. But first I'll let you in on one tiny secret  I found out that I don't think the hubby realizes...Aruba is home to 50% of the world's species of lizards!! Island paradise here I come ;)


p.s. I don't intend to leave you all alone and bereft! I have loaded posts for you to gander at all this week, while I am otherwise occupied with stalking reptiles...

Comments

  1. How wonderful and funny all rolled into one!!! I hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Holley! It was wonderful. We just got back and I am looking through pictures to make some posts to show you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts