Paris Page-A-Day Calender

I got a beautiful calendar for 2020 that is made of loose pages that stand on a easel, and you turn to a new page every day. And each day features a photo of PARIS, past or present. Yummy, right? Well, the instant I flipped to this page my mind said, "Ooooh, so gorgeous! Wouldn't it be amazing to go there?" And then the actual brain cells caught up and I gasped. Dear Reader, I have been there. I sat in those chairs under that ceiling!

Remember when I planned, and saved, and dreamed for a Paris Trip? It became real in May 2018. To read all about it (more than you ever want to know ;), go to the Archives sections under the label "Paris Trip". The one that shows my trip to Musee de Orsay, which holds this very restaurant, is HERE.

 I sent this picture to my dear friend, Andrea, who was my Paris companion. She was ecstatic, but couldn't remember exactly where we sat. I did some artistic drawing and came up with this..
We entered the door at the right, and were seated in front of the window, right past the lovely statue. And so, Dear Reader, here is where I ate morel and asparagus pasta and had the best pavlova of my life. Was I really in that fairytale place?? It doesn't seem real. What is even more unbelievable is that I am going back... 

Comments

  1. I am so excited you're going back...& with your some of your favorite people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am so excited to take the kids that I can't stand it! I wish that Will and Belle were going, but they are going to be having other joys...

      Delete
  2. As soon as I saw that calendar page I recognized that you had been there!!!! AND YOU'RE GOING BACK?????? How exciting! Can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! And you are awesome to recognize the room! I want to thank you so much for bring excited for me. I am always hesitant to talk about it, because I know not everyone gets enthusiastic for other people. I will have to write about it and tell you how it happened and what new things I am hoping to see :) Big hugs!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts