Building Your Vintage Wardrobe Video #3 Versatility, Price and Condition

Yes, the cheesiness of me on video is back again for you to giggle over! This video was filmed over two months ago, but I just got up the nerve to beg my son to put it (and another I will be telling you about!) on Youtube for me. I feel like such a bother, but he has a degree in this sort of thing, and makes what would be an eternity of work for me happen in just moments. He even adds music to them for me! Sniffle, he is such a good boy for helping his old ma💗

Anyhoo, enough with the sappiness! The title is self explanatory. My son got a big kick out of poking fun at me as he watched clips of this, so hopefully you will get some laughs as well. And if you have any tips or suggestions for me about future videos (other than to just stop torturing you already ;), please let me know. Otherwise, on with the show......click here→ Wardrobe Video #3 



Comments

  1. Personally I love your videos, Ms Sam! You are an excellent teacher and a joy to watch! I look forward to seeing more videos from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so encouraging! I have no idea what I am doing, but I talk to myself all the time, so I figure talking to a camera is about the same, he he! If it actually taught you something new, then I am pleased. It takes me a coon's age to get myself psyched up to make one...but I'm honestly going to try! Thanks again, sweetie {hugs}

      Delete
    2. I talk to myself all the time, too! I always say it's because I'm the only one who listens to me! hahahaha!

      Delete
    3. He he! I'm usually all alone talking to myself. But I have been known to carry on highly intellectual conversation for hours with the critters. And you know what? They always agree with me ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts