You are so loved



There are so many things I could say right now. There are so many things happening in my life, and family. There is sickness all over the world. There is sickness of so many kinds in America, beyond the virus- hate, fear, destruction. There are people of power contradicting everything, till you don't know what a lie looks like. There are so many things I could tell you. But this is what I will say...

Thank you. Thank you for being here at this moment in time, wherever in the world you are from. Thank you for taking one still moment to read this.

I hope that you are well.

I hope that your family is safe. 

I hope that you are not in a place where you have cause to be afraid.

I hope that you still have your job or some type of security.

I hope that you are not having trouble making your house payment or rent.

I hope you have enough to eat and to share with others.

I hope that every day you see some small thing that makes you smile, even when you feel like crying.

I hope that someone tells you every day that you are loved. 

If no one does, I will. Jesus loves you. Not just every day, but with every breath you take. And He is as close to you as your heart in your chest. He sees everything that is going on around you. He wants you to feel his arm around your shoulders, holding you up. His hand in yours, giving you strength. He wants you to feel the comfort and peace only He can give. Because of Him we have hope in a hopeless world, and light in the blackness of despair. 

You are not alone.

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

You are so loved.

Comments

  1. Ah, sam, thank you for this reminder! Life is such a struggle right now! If only i could remember to absorb this true so that i cannot for 1 instant forget it. I need to breathe it in! You are so thoughtful to post this, and i thank you again😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you, sweet friend! This year has been hard, but with so many things we can't begin to control, it is also causing us to put our trust in the only one who can help,

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Ms. Sam. Sometimes it feels like love is being totally drowned out & smothered but it shines brighter than ever in the chaos if we can only see it.

    I love you & your family so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you, dear friend! And I pray for you and your sweet family

      Delete
  3. Thank you taking the time to visit with me! I hope your day is a blessed one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I have been trying to keep a prayer I read in my heart and mind:
    "Heavenly Father, help us to keep our eyes on You and not on the troubles and trials of this life."
    You are so loved!!! moma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having something like that we can bring to mind when our hearts are panicking is such a comfort!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this! Sometimes in this crazy world a gentle reminder is needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy it uplifted you! I hope you have a lovely day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts