Between greenery and gold- Victoria Erikson



Comments

  1. Oh Ms Victoria Erickson I'm not sure I quite agree with you! Even though you describe it so beautifully.....this "strangely still pause between summer & autumn" feels like the week before Christmas with the addition of dripping, humid heat. I am grateful for my days but the hot humidity at the end of summer when I am anticipating cool crisp fall days is something I could live without.

    Sam thanks for sharing another beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand how you feel, dear friend! But I do love this time. The lingering heat reminds me of what will soon be gone in the chill of too-long winter, and the cool refreshes me and makes me dream of the holidays ahead :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts