Black screen of death

Hello again, Dear Reader! It feels like it's been far too long. My ridiculous internet is still so erratic that I have not been able to post like I want to. I have been on three wonderful trips lately, and have not even been able to tell you about them! And I have so many wonderful Halloween ideas and plans that I want to share. However, now I have the"black screen of death". Yes, that is a thing. When you go to look up what happened to my computer that is exactly what they call it. I got back from our last trip and turned on the computer. It said it was loading an update. My internet went out mid-way, as usual, and after that my computer will only show a black screen. Needless to say, I have been back and forth with the internet supplier. They're determined that they have fixed it at the road, and so magnanimously sent me a new modem after they realized that my old one has been obsolete for 3 years. Thanks a lot, CenturyLink. I still have no internet, and have to say I'm just pretty much fed up! The only thing that I can do on this silly phone is to repost some of my old blog stories. I don't have access to any of the pictures on my computer, and I honestly have too fat and clumsy fingers to type on this thing. Thus, I am speaking this into my phone. I will have to go back and do a massive spell check, because you would not believe the words this phone creates from my accent! Sometimes hilarious, sometimes tragic. So, just wanted to let you know, dearie, that I am not long gone. I am just in my "black period", (a little art humor there, hehe). I will hopefully have everything fixed and be back soon. Hopefully soon enough to show you my Halloween gala! Until then, I will be recycling some of my oldest posts. Perhaps you've never seen them before, or maybe you have read them but don't remember them. I can only hope that you'll enjoy them all over again. Thank you for being patient with me, and hope you have a lovely day 💗

Comments

  1. So super frustrating! I get sick to my stomach when I have call Internet customer service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts