Bon Voyage- I'm off to Paris!


I can't believe it, the long awaited day is finally here! I am off on my very first plane trip. And my first trip not just out of the country, but out of the continent...

Heavens to Betsy, that is just jaw-dropping to me! London on Sunday and then on to Paris for a week. When I return I will have so many pictures and so much to blabber about, that you will run screaming when you see me coming ;)

I'll be back in a week, darlings. Au revoir till my return-

Home is behind,

The world ahead.

~Tolkien


Comments

  1. Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out more details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! I am back from Paris and my companion and I are combining photos so that I can begin making posts. I intend to do one of each day we were there, with all the sights, scenery, and sweets! I hope you'll pop back to take a look ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm just getting started on our adventure now that Charlie's class is finished. I cannot wait to hear about yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brace yourself, it may be like a deluge ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts