Happy Valentine's Day!


Isn't this sentiment sweet? But then look at the top- "Why don't you answer me?" It makes me wonder if the girl ever replied. If she said no to his replies. Did she say yes, and they lived happily ever after? Or did she always regret not being brave enough to answer, and that is why she kept the card through the long years? There are lots of reasons to hesitate to say "I love you." One of the most dangerous is the notion that our beloved ones have heard it so many times before. Today is Valentine's Day, a day when it is perfectly acceptable to scatter love about like rose petals. Tell every soul that is dear to you just how much you care!

Comments

  1. You are loved very much sweet friend. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And just so you know, your Valentine won't get mailed till I go to town tomorrow to work at the Spoon. It has to be hand-canceled because it's too lumpy ;).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, sugar, I'd love to hear from you! If, for some odd reason, this won't let you comment, please send me a message at mssamwearsdresses@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Popular Posts